Thursday, September 27, 2012

Paper Bead Jewelry

I stumbled upon a video on YouTube a couple of weeks ago and saw Paper Bead Jewelry! This woman has amazing creations just by using any kind of paper (newspaper, restaurant menus, scrapbooking paper).
I decided to give this a try and yes I bought a kit (as seen below) that are ages from 8-11, but that did not stop me from trying this new hobby of mine.
The kit was pretty inexpensive, it was about $12 from Amazon. Upon the arrival of the kit, I was so excited to start on it. The kit comes with pre-cut paper, paper tool, glaze (to seal the ends) and of course step by step instructions.


After rolling the pre-cut papers, I placed them on a toothpick to dry for about an hour before I can assemble them:

I've tried both the BEAD and FLUTE designs:

I'm still in the process of completing my earrings, once they are done, I'll post some on here! Give these Paper Bead Jewelry a try someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS